Notice is hereby given that The Nam Hoi Association, Kuala Lumpur will hold the 68th Annual General Meeting and Election for the New Term of Office-bearers and The Chinese New Year Happy Gathering at the premises of the Association, Jalan Pudu Kuala Lumpur on Sunday 19thFebruary, 2023 starting at 10.00am to consider and transact the following business:
- Chairman’s opening speech.
- To discuss and confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on previous meeting held on 10-7-2022.
- To receive and pass the Committee Report for the year ended 31stDecember, 2022.
- To receive and pass the Annual Accounts for the year ended 31stDecember, 2022.
- To report the renovation and build out project of Association premises.
- To transact any other ordinary business for which due notice shall given (seconder is a must). Any motion raised by members needs to give notice in writing to the Hon. Secretary 5 days before the day of the meeting. No motion will be entertained at the time of the AGM.
- To dissolve the current Board of Committee and to appoint a temporary Chairman to hold the election for the new term of Office-bearers.
- To elect Office-bearers for the year 2023/2024 (Terms of 69th and 70th). Only those who present themselves at the AGM will be given ballots to vote. (The election time is about 11.30am)
Post a Comment